The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sabrina" Star Hart Getting Hitched

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> News Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zippy!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 4:02 am    Post subject: "Sabrina" Star Hart Getting Hitched Reply with quote

"Sabrina" Star Hart Getting Hitched

by Marcus Errico, E-Online
Jan 9, 2003, 2:45 PM PT

Sabrina's working some real-life love magic.

Melissa Joan Hart, who's been casting spells as the teenage witch for the past six years, has charmed her off-screen beau into popping the question.

Hart confirmed to E! News Live Thursday that she and her rocker boyfriend of eight months, Mark Wilkerson, are officially betrothed.

Wilkerson, frontman and guitarist for the hard-rock trio Course of Nature, did the ring thing on December 26 as the couple exchanged Christmas gifts.

"After we opened all the presents and I thanked him for my gifts, he said, 'I have one more. Close your eyes.' And then he puts this ring right in front of me.

"And I told him to shut up. That's the first thing I said, but I immediately said 'yes' after the 'shut up.' It was, 'Shut up! Yes!' "

The couple have been item since meeting at the Kentucky Derby in May. They've been living together for the past several months in Los Angeles.

Hart's career as a teenage witch followed her star-making stint on Nickelodeon's Clarissa Explains It All. Aside from her TV chores, she has appeared in the big-screen teen flicks Can't Hardly Wait and Drive Me Crazy. Next up is a role in the indie comedy Jesus, Mary and Joey.

An Alabama native, Wilkerson formed Course of Nature with fellow guitarist John Mildrum and drummer Rickey Shelton. Their big-label debut Superkala came out on Lava/Atlantic last year, and the threesome opened for Creed over the summer. Wilkerson reportedly won over Hart's heart with a couple of choice love songs.

Before Wilkerson wooed her, Hart preferred to pal around with actors, dating her onetime Sabrina costar James Fields, her Drive Me Crazy leading man Adrian Grenier and most recently Bryan Kirkwood. Now, though, the 26-year-old actress says she can't hardly wait to settle down.

"We haven't set a date, but we want to do it kind of quick," Hart tells E! "We don't want to be engaged too long. We just want to be married."
No word on how well the wedding planning progressing (we want to know whether that talking cat will be a groomsman), but Hart seems to be one wacky-in-love witch.

"I've been giggling for, like, two weeks straight."

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,11089,00.html?tnews

Mr. Green
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I just read... well, congratulations to them! Shame Mel wasn't engaged to me though. Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Fanboy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said it, Owen. Believe it or not, a few weeks ago I had dream about Mel where she married me. She was in the wedding gown, the whole bit. I'm a prophet of sorts, I guess. Talk about "right church, wrong pew".
Anyway, I'm very happy for Mel. She deserves all the best and it makes me feel good to know she is so happy. She's very special.
DOOM DEMON

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...And I always thought Melissa should married me...Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Laughing Well, I donīt know who he is but I hope he will be good to Mel and that she will be happy as well!!!!

Fred Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> News Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: