The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And speaking of those "Other Appearances"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> Other Appearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I have no (bleeping) idea, go to a forrest, find a woodchuck and ask him!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Man your giving me a headache with these questions.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Zippy!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:15 pm    Post subject: And speaking of those "Other Appearances" Reply with quote

And the best place to see those appearances a short time after they've appeared on TV is http://www.mel-tv.com
There will be several new clips there before the weekend is out (here in the states, you guys in Europe and UK it may be Monday for you get 'em).

There are already about 30 clips at various speeds, sizes and quality, so everbody's modem can enjoy. If you like it leave a quarter or better yet a canned ham by the door as you leave. If you don't like it, tough noogies, go get a 100GB of space and start yer own. Oh I'm supposed to be nice here huh, let's see....if you don't like it there will be a two and a half hour disertation on the effects of mel-tv.com on the world economy (don't light a match in the room) followed by a demonstration of Dr. Zombex hypno specs to put you in the right frame of for your next trip to the outer regions of mel-tv.com. Gee Owen what a cool name you came up with here, I'd do a Twilight Zone theme here, you could brainwash the remainder of the unconverted world into Melissaocity (TM Zippy MMII, but feel free to use it in casual conversation) and then send 'em to mel-tv.com and the let old Zipmeister finish the job. Getting back to those who leave mel-tv.com not liking it, after the disertation and demo of Dr. Zombex specs there will be a reception with tea and cookies served. Bring your own grog, motton chop and Viking hat and we'll sing the songs of Thor Hyerdol until none of us can stand!

For Doom Demon's sake, I'M THE FIRST ONE HERE! Har har har. Ey matey arggh, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Okay, that's enough, huh, frikum frackum rickum rackum.

Bye Bye!

Toodaloo!

Hasta la huego! (oops I spoke Spanish here)

Hey Owen we need a section fer speak'n fereign languages here!

Don't put those on that pig, it just isn't natural. Oh the humanity!

And you kids over get away from that......oh man....don't put yer lips on it!

Mr. Green
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er, have you been drinking? Rolling Eyes

Oh, and the answer to your poll question is, of course, A woodchuck could chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can't chuck wood. It then continues as follows:

Quote:

But if a woodchuck could chuck and would chuck some amount of wood, what amount of wood would a woodchuck chuck?

Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood, and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?

A woodchuck should chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, as long as a woodchuck would chuck wood.

Oh. Shut up.

Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DOOM DEMON

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope one day we can have a bottle of Rum together Wink and a bottle of Whisky to Owen(he´s scottish you know Wink )

Hmm..just kidding Owen.I love Whisky and Scotland as well Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> Other Appearances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: