The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STTW season 1 showing on CITV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> Sabrina The Teenage Witch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 3:10 pm    Post subject: STTW season 1 showing on CITV Reply with quote

For those of you in the UK who don't have Sky, season 1 of Sabrina is showing again at 4.35pm, Wednesdays on CITV. They showed Pilot today - it was nice seeing it again. Smile I'm going to be digitising the season 1 episodes and will send them to the person who hosts the Sabrina episodes archive (which was started by Simon Quigley), as we are trying to fill in the gaps. I will probably also digitise the season 6 episodes I've seen so far.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> Sabrina The Teenage Witch All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: