The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I will try...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> The Melissa Zone Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:16 pm    Post subject: I will try... Reply with quote

In the October holidays (starting after Friday), I will try very hard to finish The Melissa Zone (well, get it ready to unveil) and open it. No promises, but I'll try my best. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
punisher2002

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:06 pm    Post subject: melissa zone Reply with quote

hey owen.
that going to be so cool i can not wait to see the way it come's out so are you going to add a chat room like we talk about?if so let's hope mel try it out.will i real think it's going to be a nice place to look at will hope it up soon or when you get it done. Very Happy stay Cool and good luck with the melissazone
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I should be able to get a chat room in there. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
punisher2002

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: i will try Reply with quote

hey owen.
that so cool that you will put in a chatroom i just hope some people will be in there to talk to i think it will be a big hit but i could be wrong and i hope not but i think you'll have a hit on your hand.will i wait for the new site and i know everone is to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> The Melissa Zone Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: