The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Britney Plans Return to Records After Italy Break

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> Britney Spears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:42 am    Post subject: Britney Plans Return to Records After Italy Break Reply with quote

Source: Yahoo

MILAN (Reuters) - Britney Spears, the U.S. pop idol who is taking a six-month sabbatical at the tender age of 20, said on Tuesday she planned to return to the recording studio after a break hosted by Italian designer Donatella Versace.

"I think I may just go to Los Angeles and record a little bit. But other than that I just plan to hang out," Spears told Reuters before taking her seat in the front row of Versace's spring/summer 2003 fashion show.

"It's like a dream come true being here right now," said Spears, who in August decided to take six months off after a giddy four years of fame.

She first hit the charts in 1998 with "Baby one more time," then shot to success with three top-selling albums, several magazine covers and an advertising deal all by the age of 20.

Versace said her new outfits were inspired by Spears' all-singing, all-dancing, all-acting success, but that the girl who first shot to fame in school uniforms needed a break.

"She needs a vacation. She's worked so so hard for so many years. She's a young girl and she's a little tired," said Versace, lounging on a black sofa next to the singing sensation.

Earlier Spears, who famously vowed to remain a virgin until her wedding night and has been the center of has-she-hasn't-she speculation ever since, posed for photographers in a sequined dress translucent enough to show every curve of her bottom.

"My clothes are very young and rock and roll -- Britney things," Versace said, dressed head-to-toe in black.

"I'm incredibly flattered," the blonde singer gushed in reply. "You are so sweet! You let me into her home and you're so nice!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> Britney Spears All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: