The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is britney going out with anyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> Britney Spears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
punisher2002

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:25 pm    Post subject: is britney going out with anyone Reply with quote

hey is britney going out with anyone?and who is it?i not to sure if it true but i think it a backstreetboy but i could be wrong.i think she could do better then that how about you guy's?plus has melissa heard from brintey at all i now it been some time but i like to know.
hope you all
stay Cool
joe m.
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'know, I was just going to post a pile of Britney news, and one of these news items was about Britney dating Nick Carter...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
punisher2002

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:15 pm    Post subject: britney going out Reply with quote

will owen
it look's likes i beat you to this ha,ha Razz but just think you put more stuff on here then me i am not to good at finding stuff out about britney or melissa but i'll post any thing i find.
take care
and stay Cool
joe m.
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post more Britney news here if you and/or anyone else wants. I know where to find it, and I can post it if you like.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
punisher2002

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:11 pm    Post subject: britney spears Reply with quote

hey owen.
i like it if you would put more new's on britney i real like her a lot that not to say i don't like melissa i do like melissa just as much as britney so if you could please put more about britney i love it.and a lot more of mel is cool i real think both of them would be Cool .
take care
joe m.
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, as you find news, post it. Smile
punisher2002

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: britney new's Reply with quote

owen
when i find new's i post it but you are going to post some right?mabey some picture i can never find them but i keep looking for them so i'll post what i find.
PABoy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets not forget about Keri Lynn Pratt Mr. Green
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I find Britney news, I will post it.

PABoy: You really like this Keri person, don't you? Mr. Green
punisher2002

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: britney going out with Reply with quote

owen
to each there own i like melissa very much and britney to and paboy like keri so good looking i guess but give me melissa or britney any time.it not to say keri is not a cool person i saw the vh1 show she did and will i thought i was not good i forgot the name of it but it was not a good one.she was great in drive me crazy but for the vh1 show it did not work for me.and owen i real like how you put more stuff about britney thankyou
you made me happy Very Happy
stay cool
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there are a number of actresses and so on that I like in addition to Melissa and Britney. Natalie Portman for one (I'm a big Star Wars fan too Wink) - she's not bad. Smile
punisher2002

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:44 pm    Post subject: britney going out with Reply with quote

hey owen
i like starwar's to any you right there are a lot of cool people i like beverly mitchell,jlo,jlh,the gril from smallvile for got her name.but i real like melissa and britney the most.but i still like others one to the one's i like a lot as to who i put down there is emily hart i think she if funny even if she is 15.i just think she is comeing along real good i hope she come's back to her sister show.any way the star i said are some of mine so now you know who i like how about you?
stay Cool
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: britney going out with Reply with quote

punisher2002 wrote:

the gril from smallvile for got her name.

You mean Lana? I like Lana too. Smile
punisher2002

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

owen.
yes that the name lana i real like her a lot to Wink boy she is so good looking i like to meet her am much as melissa or britney.mabey one day i will meet all three of them that be so Cool what you all think?will it so cool to think about it.will i hope you all have a Cool weekend
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> Britney Spears All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: