The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Melissa's new boyfriend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> General Melissa Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 7:27 pm    Post subject: Melissa's new boyfriend Reply with quote

For those who haven't heard, here are some articles about Mel's new boyfriend.

Quote:

Melissa Joan Hart, star of the popular WB sitcom "Sabrina, The Teenage Witch", has cast her magical spell over computer geek Owen Rudge.

Owen Rudge, who runs various successful web sites, including "The Melissa Zone", a web site dedicated to Melissa, was a huge fan of hers before they met.

"It's great! I've dreamt about going out with Melissa, but now it's really
happening! Melissa is a wonderful person - she's beautiful, funny, and is
great to be with. I feel so lucky."

OK, so I made that one up... Embarassed

From The Daily Star:
Quote:

Sabrina The Teenage Witch babe Melissa Hart has cast a magic spell over a hunky rock star.

The sexy 26-year-old fell for Mark Wilkerson, lead singer with US band Course of Nature, when they met at the famous Kentucky Derby in May.

"It was pretty much love at first sight," said a pal, "She's thrilled that he's as devoted to her as she is to him. He's a one-woman man - and he's written loads of songs about her."

From Teen Hollywood:

Quote:

July 26, 2002

Melissa Joan Hart has cast a spell on Course of Nature rocker Mark Wilkerson. The two entertainers met at the Kentucky Derby in May.

Melissa is now flying all over America to be with Wilkerson as he and his band tour with Creed. The new relationship is doing wonders for Wilkerson's songwriting. A pal says, "He has penned a number of songs about her."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DOOM DEMON

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now hold on...she´s always unfaithful to me,now I´m gonna start a fight over her again,that´s too bad Evil or Very Mad
but as you probably know-I´m a veteran of thousands psychic wars- so that scumbag Mark wont win Cool Razz Smile
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now now, calm down... Wink

Oh, and you know I said I made that first one up? I lied - I made the other two up. Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> General Melissa Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: