The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello I'm NEW !!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> Sabrina The Teenage Witch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buttonmoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Hello I'm NEW !!!!!! Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

My name is Jen and I'm a 26 year old mature student from Northern Ireland I have been a big fan of STTW since the begining as I have been a beth broderick fan for many years. Aunt Zelda is my fav character and my fav ep is the one when Sabrina has her first day a uni ! Feel free to message me on any of my services. Bye Bye for now Laughing

"Sometimes I prefer to listen , it's so much better than feeling compelled to vocalise what you already know"
punisher2002

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: re.hello i am new Reply with quote

hey jen.
my name is joe andi just wanted to say it so good to see new people on the site i been a big fan from the first tv show and i like melissa and the cat i like all the show's so it a hard one for me to say wich one i like.will i hope you write some more thing on here.
take care
joe m.
ps.you can im me at jmachugh1@aol so if you get time let say hi Very Happy
Zippy!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Jen, as you can see you can post about anything related to the show in several of the areas here so if you have Beth news or just want to discuss her I'm sure you'll find someone. I personally just look for newer and better ways to push Owen's buttons! Here's one now Mr. Green!
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, we've had a few new members recently - three this year! (OK, that's nothing compared with my latest site, The Transport Tycoon Forums, but never mind Wink. I hope you have fun on the forums, and The Melissa Zone itself will be up once I've had time to finish it! I have exams coming up soon though, so I am still quite busy, but I hope the site'll be up in the next few months.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> Sabrina The Teenage Witch All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: