The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i heard from melissa today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> General Melissa Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
punisher2002

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:40 pm    Post subject: i heard from melissa today Reply with quote

hey everone
i just wanted to tell you all i got an email from melissa she is ok and doing good i hope you all hear from her Very Happy and i am very guld to know her email address is still good so keep try and i hope you get mail it been a long time befor i heard from her i sent her an email on the 28 of november so have fun with your email's to her and i hope you get something and no i not trying to make you fell small i think you all Cool friends.
stay Cool Cool
joe machugh
ps.i hope you all have a nice weekend
jm
denny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you able to post this mail Very Happy I don´t belive... because, I´m not sure if you really got an email from Mel!!
DOOM DEMON

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joe and congratulation to your email from Mel, I´m glad for you Very Happy
Keep well!

Fred
punisher2002

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 8:25 pm    Post subject: i heard from melissa today Reply with quote

hey fred.
yes it Cool to hear from melissa i real hope you do to she said she was happy i still watch her on tv and that emily said hi to and she was busy and would send me an email later.so i hope you and ever one get an email to like i said it been a long time like nov 27 was the last email i sent her.so all i can say is keep try and you get one Very Happy will take care
joe machugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> General Melissa Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: