The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a address to mail a card to melissa:>)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> The Melissa Zone Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
punisher2002

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:43 am    Post subject: a address to mail a card to melissa:>) Reply with quote

Hey everone.
i just want to know were i send a letter to melissa i had an address but lost it and want to send a card to her so i try to look for any address but could not find any of them.so if ane of you could tell me i like it a lot will i will wait talk to you soon.
stay Cool
Joe MacHugh
Zippy!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, try:

Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Paramount Pictures
5555 Melrose Ave.
Modular Bldg. 100
Hollywood CA 90038

Mr. Green
DOOM DEMON

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I think the address Zippy mentioned here works. I sent her a mail to this address and I received an autographed photo of Mel Very Happy
keep Cool dudes!
Fred
punisher2002

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:34 pm    Post subject: a address to mail a latter to mel Reply with quote

zippy and fred
thankyou for the address i need it i had it a long time ago but i lost all my stuff when i lost my pc.i will try there i hope to hear from her will i got to go now so thankyou for the help.
stay Cool
your friend
joe m.
DOOM DEMON

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Joe!! Very Happy
cya;
Fred
PABoy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a tip. I mailed her in May '00 to the ABC addy and haven' heard a thing yet. My guess is my letter was thrown out. I think I would have heard something by now Don't you??? Confused

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PA-Remember Sabrina hasn't been on ABC for 3 years now (changed in September 2000, though the shows airing at that time were made in July) so they aren't going to handle their mail anymore. Almost all fan mail was tossed out after the 9/11 and Anthrax scares last year for quite awhile, though it seems you were too far back for that. I'd probably chuck it up to being on the WB now and the fact they probably get a 1,000 letters a day. Try again! At the above address though, that's the production office mailing address, so you'd probably have better luck. One final hint, don't send a full blown diatribe (lengthy letter), they are read by assistants first, who screen them, so keep it short and to the point and you'll probably get an answer this time.

Mr. Green
DOOM DEMON

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just what I did Zippy and I also added $ 4 in the envelope. And have patience.....for me it took about 4 months to recieve my autographed picture(in case you want a pic ?!) Wink

Fred
Zippy!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably don't need to add money, the pictures are free. It's just the processing time and correct address I was pointing out. Though with you out there in Lower East Slombovia Fred that probably accounted for the time delay. Still, even if you are here in the States expect it to take awhile (4-6 weeks).

Mr. Green
PABoy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Zippy, Much appreicated. I knew I should have picked a different addy at that time. I counted those days...... and when May '01 came about, I thought well it was a long shot. I wrote to her 6 months before May '00, right after I saw Drive me crazy.The letter was pathetic, when I think about it now. Just plain you know great movie,your cute, wish you success in your career,I know a guy that is just starting out in acting from my hometown, probably bored the hell out of whomever read it. LOL! The May '00 letter was probably even more halarious to the people that got that one being I sent it to the wrong address.LOL! Well I guess Ill give it a shot sometime soon and hopefully I can get that picture that reads To:Shawn "Your Awesome like Mr.Green Mr. Green " Love you Melissa See you when I get home...... *ok ok I need to slap the face to wake up from this* Oh yea I forgot Mel is with Owen OPPS! I better Shut up now. Cool
Ill keep everyone posted.

If you were curious about the guy I know from my hometown Here's the link. http://www.hollywood.com/celebs/detail/celeb/186980
He isn't a widely known actor but has gotten on the screen in American Pie and Detroit Rock City.D.R.C was his biggest role. A.P. He got a spilt second screen. If you blinked you missed it. When I read his bio on the net some info is way out there. (i.e. moved to L.A. at 16 or his hometown is in Ct.) Yikes! I didnt know that Mr. Green Oh well Good Luck to him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:47 am    Post subject: a address to mail a card to mel Reply with quote

hey paboy.
i hope you get an anwser to your mail it be good to get something from mel.i have a picture of mel and her sister emily and one of just mel i just got my picture of melissa amd emily 3day's ago wich is Cool i not say i better then you all buy no means i not i ask emily to send me a picture of her and mel sorry if it sound like i put you all down but i am not so i hope were all friends still.will once again paboy good luck and have a good time with what you get from her.
stay super Cool Cool
DOOM DEMON

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Zippy even I know that the pics is for free but I´m just think that it would be a safer way to get it...... Rolling Eyes
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PABoy wrote:
Oh yea I forgot Mel is with Owen OPPS! I better Shut up now. Cool

Heh, of course... we're very happy together. Wink

Anyway, it'd be interesting if you keep us up-to-date with this. Good luck!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PABoy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Punisher2002, Glad you posted about the pictures you got. Gives me more of an incentive to write now. Smile Hoping I can get one. No offense taking by telling me about them, I didnt think you were saying you were better than me or anyone else.I knew you were just happy to let people know that you had received them. Im happy for you and everyone else that gets one or more. I know you and everyone else here will be happy to hear me say I got one also. IF and WHEN I write and receive one. Ill be sure to keep you guys posted. At least I'll have more days to count down instead of just Xmas. Mr. Green
Hey Owen sorry for those bragging statements I made Smile I try to do it again Cool I mean............... UH, Ill try NOT to do it again. Yea thats it.heheeh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> The Melissa Zone Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: