The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fed-up TV witch demands: Sex up Sabrina!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> News Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:46 pm    Post subject: Fed-up TV witch demands: Sex up Sabrina! Reply with quote

From Yahoo:

Fed-up TV witch demands: Sex up Sabrina!
Tuesday October 22, 2002

SABRINA star Melissa Joan Hart has had it with her innocent character - she wants the show's writers to cast a sex hex and turn the good little witch into a witchy woman.

"Melissa thinks Sabrina needs some definite sexing up," says a friend. "She doesn't like the direction the show is taking. Even though she's a producer, too, she complains that the other producers won't allow her character to be an adult."

At 26, Melissa wants Sabrina - a witch who remains in her early 20s - to grow up and get a life. In fact, If Melissa could use her magical powers, she'd make her character more like she is in real life.

"Melissa, you could say, is a night owl," her friend confides. "She loves going out drinking with her friends. I've seen her guzzle beer, martinis, margaritas and vodka tonics - not all at once, thank goodness! She also smokes and likes to cuss."

And when it comes to style, she's all about sexy, hip-hugging jeans, spiked heels and little tops.

But on the series - originally known as Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, and recently revamped as just Sabrina - there's still no sizzle in Sabrina's sex life.

And the fed-up actress is telling pals that she intends to move on when her contract expires at the end of the season.

Says a source: "Melissa's complaining that Salem the cat has more personality than Sabrina!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ajmiles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always though Salem had more character than Sabrina in any season. He is just so funny.... and as for sexing up Sabrina.... well, i guess if thats what she wants then we had better agree... Laughing

And as for MJH smoking..... hmmm if filling ur lungs with tar floats ya boat then sobeit... but it did surprise me. Must be that innocent image shes so annoyed about thats done it....

ajmiles
Zippy!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star magazine is one of the worst examples of tabloid garbage we have in the US, not much different that the Fleet Street garbage you get in the UK. Note the fact it quotes a "friend" but doesn't name one. Though in general terms this has been discussed, I find it hard to beleive that this is coming from any credible source. This kind of news does more damage than good because it mixes speculation with half truths!

Mr. Green
DOOM DEMON

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always love Salem as well. I think he´s the funniest character of them all. Salem has a more powerful kinda humor and I think that fact Salem is human in a shape of a cat does him even funnier.
Zippy ditto!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> News Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: