The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Melissa Joan Hart Works Her Magic on Travel Channel Viewers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> News Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zippy!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:10 am    Post subject: Melissa Joan Hart Works Her Magic on Travel Channel Viewers Reply with quote

Press Release Source: Travel Channel

Melissa Joan Hart Works Her Magic on Travel Channel Viewers During Haunted Travels Week
Monday October 14, 11:15 am ET

BETHESDA, Md., Oct. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Melissa Joan Hart, the actress best known for her role as Sabrina Spellman in the hit series Sabrina, The Teenage Witch, will host Travel Channel's HAUNTED TRAVELS WEEK this October.

ADVERTISEMENT
An entire week of all things creepy, spooky and bizarre, Travel Channel's HAUNTED TRAVELS WEEK airs Monday, October 28-Saturday, November 2, every night from 8-11 PM (ET/PT), comprising 18 hair-raising hours with six frightening world premieres. The Halloween fest includes a tour of the spookiest houses and a walk through the creepiest graveyards in America. Viewers visit the crypt of an ancient Mayan king; gain access to diabolic mansions housing mysterious, haunted souls; and explore the sites of Hollywood's greatest horror flicks.

Steve Cheskin, general manager and executive vice president, Travel Channel, is thrilled to have Melissa Joan Hart involved. "Melissa is the perfect host for a celebration of Halloween fun. We are very excited to be working with her," he says.

A 22-year veteran in the entertainment industry, Hart first made her mark in television playing the title role in Nickelodeon's series Clarissa Explains It All. Winner of numerous Youth in Film awards for her work, Hart was nominated for a CableACE Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series for Clarissa Explains It All. In addition to Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, Hart has appeared on such series as Just Shoot Me and That '70s Show and co-hosted the American Music Awards with Brandy. On the big screen, Hart starred in the romantic comedy Drive Me Crazy, for which she won a Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award. She'll be seen next in the feature film Backflash Blues and Jesus Mary & Joey. Currently living Los Angeles, Calif., Hart recently added a new facet to her career, directing episodes of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.

NOTE: For images or more information, please visit http://www.press.discovery.com

Travel Channel is the only television network devoted exclusively to travel entertainment. Capturing the fascination, freedom and fun of travel, Travel Channel delivers insightful stories from the world's most popular destinations and inspiring diversions. It is available in more than 67 million homes and is a service of Discovery Networks, U.S., a unit of Discovery Communications, Inc. Visit Travel Channel on the Web at http://www.Discovery.com.

Make Your Opinion Count - Click Here

Source: Travel Channel

Mr. Green
DOOM DEMON

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Zippy...This was very very very very interesting and I got Travel Channel as well.I only hope that they will broadcast "Haunted Travel Week" here in Sweden as well Very Happy Well I have to check......

Your friend;
Fred
DOOM DEMON

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not in the Swedish schedule I´m afraid Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> News Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: