The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

clarissa explains it all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> Clarissa Explains It All
View previous topic :: View next topic  
punisher2002

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 10:50 pm    Post subject: clarissa explains it all Reply with quote

hey everone
i just want to know if any one watch clarissa at all?i like were she dose the tv for 24 hour's and were sam drop her for a new gril friend but that dork bother of her's is a dork so who do you like on clarissa?
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think in my whole life, I have only seen a little bit of one episode of CEIA. As I don't have Sky or anything, just the standard 4 channels (we don't even get Channel 5 up here!), it's hard for me to catch episodes of, for example, CEIA, or older episodes of STTW unless CITV happen to be showing them. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
punisher2002

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: clarissa explains it all Reply with quote

owen.
that real stunk a lot i think if you get tv you should get all the show on it i don't know what it be like to not see tv i had it all my life and to think i miss all my show's whould suck bad but in time you should get the channels i hope.will at least you see what happen online that good right?will i hope you get to see clarissa a lot more.stay Cool
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have TV, I don't know how I could live without it! I don't have satellite though, so I just have BBC1, BBC2, ITV1 and Channel 4 - no Nickelodian, for example.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
punisher2002

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 11:17 pm    Post subject: clarissa explains it all Reply with quote

i was just saying i hope you get more channel's then what you have now i hope you did not think i was makeing fun of you because i was not.i have bbc that were i see clarissa on.and i watch sttw on channel 10 and 17 were i live.any how i real think if you get tv you should get all the channel's that are out the cable people should give it to you that all it not right to get 5 channel's or what ever you get.so i hope sometime you get to see clarissa any time you want.will stay Cool
DOOM DEMON

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you get more channels as well Owen.I got about 80 channels and 3 of them shows STTW.On channel 3 here in Sweden I can see the current season(no.6)and I can see repeats on Nickelodeon and Z-TV.But only one channel broadcast CEIA and thatīs on Nickelodeon Rolling Eyes Smile
Cheers mateys!!

Fred
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: clarissa explains it all Reply with quote

punisher2002 wrote:
i was just saying i hope you get more channel's then what you have now i hope you did not think i was makeing fun of you because i was not.

I didn't think you were making fun of me, I thought you thought I didn't have a TV!

Quote:

i have bbc that were i see clarissa on.

You see Clarissa on the BBC? Where do you live? I know there's a BBC America and a BBC Canada and BBC World, but I doubt any of them show Clarissa, as the international BBC channels show, well, BBC programmes.

Quote:

the cable people should give it to you

Cable, up here? Exclamation You can get cable in some parts of the UK, but not very many. I can get satellite (Sky Digital) up here, and there are hundreds of channels on it, but I don't have it. There is also now free-to-view digital terrestrial television, but I probably can't get it up here (the DTG web site says I "may" be able to receive it, but they haven't updated their database in a while), and I'd have to buy a set-top box. Then I'd get BBC1, BBC2, BBC4, ITV1, ITV2, C4, C5, BBC Choice, BBC Knowledge (becoming BBC3 next year), CBBC, CBeebies and some other channels, but not the likes of, say, Nickelodian, as it's not a subscription service.
punisher2002

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:32 pm    Post subject: clarissa explains it all Reply with quote

owen
your right it not bbc i made a booboo it noggin and bbc and i watch it three times a night it on at 6:30pm,8:30 pm,11:30 pm but i watch when i can at 11:30pm.will i think just because it in one part of were you live it should be in any other part.will jsut think how cool it going to be when you get to see all the sttw and clarissa show to.the new sttw show,s are funny i think they are the best of all sttw.
stay Cool
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the latest episode of STTW I've seen is Hex, Lies & No Videotape, but, for some reason, CITV showed Humble Pie before that, so although the latest episode I saw is episode 126, I've seen episode 127 as well. Sabrina's still as good as ever. Smile
punisher2002

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:03 pm    Post subject: clarissa explains it all Reply with quote

you got that right owen sttw is still the best but i still think that clarissa is a good runer up.so at least you saw 126 and 127 i like them both a lot men is there anything melissa can not do??she is just good at everthing i just hope when sttw end's wich i hope is not tell next year Very Happy i hope she dose a new tv show or more movies both are Cool with me hope you think so what do you think she should do more movies or tv show's?will i guess it's up to hergoing to open a beer and watch sttw talk to you later.
stay Cool
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen every episode up to episode 127 of Sabrina. I think Melissa is very good at TV, but she's also good at movies - a mixture of both would be good, I think. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> Clarissa Explains It All All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: