The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Watch Your Own Witch" on Nick UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> News Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:08 pm    Post subject: "Watch Your Own Witch" on Nick UK Reply with quote

Watch Your Own Witch started this morning at 10:00am on UK Nickelodeon.

Aparently, there's 3 episodes to choice from and (if you have Sky) you can now vote with your remote control as well as the usual voting by text and phone, the favourite episode of each 3 nominations will then be played and it goes on until about 19:00 tonight, or if you have Nick Replay you can catch it all exactly 1 hour later.

Its also Sabrina September so STTW is going to be played a lot, great if you have Sky Plus you will be in heaven!

You can also vote for your favourite Nick girl, the nominees are:
1. Taina
2. Ginger
3. Sabrina
4. Tia
5. McKenna

Voting is on the main page at http://nick.co.uk/go2/home/index.jsp

Also, Nick UK now have that fun looking Sabrina game available to play, its similar to what Donald Lancon said on the Clarissa list about it happening in the US. And Donald said that UK Nick is now showing Season 6 of STTW. [OCR: It is also showing on CITV for those who don't have satellite or cable, like me]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Zippy!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is exactly what I reported on here in the previous post, two days before the Clarissa list had it. Read your own board Owen. Mr. Green
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, but you reported that it was going to start and I reported that it had started. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> News Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: